Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Up-date on the Family

Lets see where to start... OK I know, we got a puppy for the girls. He's name is Carter. He is a Shih Tzu and looks like a cow. The girls just love him and go to the door once they are up in the morning to go play. Rosealie is walking really good now. She loves to run after grandpa & daddy. She loves to run into my arms and grandma's arms for a really BIG HUG! She is saying more words then she was but her newest one is carter at least she does her best at it... Chloe is trying to walk here at home. This last week we were @ David' s parents and she was walking alot. I don't understand why she doesn't do it here at home. But that's fine when she is ready she will just take off and then we are in trouble. She just learned how to clap. She loves it when grandpa comes home. She waits to eat he's food and when he comes home she is right behind him. Its honestly really cute. I know when we move BOTH of them are going to have problems. But don't tell my dad I said that. Well lets go on to David & I. David has put in all he's paperwork to get into school. He wants to become a school teacher. He is still looking for a better job. Well me now, I am doing better. Haven't been in the hospital in a long time. But still been in a little pain. I am starting to practice the GED test. And looking at school myself that's after David get down. But all together we are doing great. Just trying to get everyone better from a cold.

No comments: