Saturday, May 23, 2009

New In The Lamoreaux House

Rosealie & Chloe(the puppy dog)

So the newest things with our little family, well they both give kisses now... they sleep in their beds now. Rosealie now will run around the house see Nana... Chloe likes being a puppy dog... You will see from the picture I will post... So we get on the web cam and talk with my mom and dad all the time. It happens 3 or 4 times a day. And its so funny... Cause Rosealie & Chloe have to see my mom before they take a nap... Another new word that Rosealie says and she just started on Thursday she says ona which is Shawna. David's Uncle Jim is getting married tonight and we got to meet Shawna on Thursday night after Matthew(David's little brother) grad. from Westwood High School.... Rosealie just loves Shawna... But David and i are doing good. Well I wish I could say me. We were in the hospital last Saturday. They said if my neck still hurt that I needed to come back. Which Ive been putting it off, of course but I think its about time to go back... But we will see.... But everything else is really great... We've been in the condo for a month now. And we are loving it...

No comments: