Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!
Today is my birthday.. Yeah I am 21.. So far today, I was up at 2:30 with Rosealie until about 5:15. Fun Time! But hey I am a mother.... Then I went back to bed not even thinking about what today was. David of course kissed my goodbye like always and then I went back to bed. I got a call from my mother-in-law because she was on her way to get us to take use to our WIC appointment. So I was running to get everything together. Get Madison up and the girls up and dressed for the day. We went to the WIC appointment and came home... Since then the girls went back to bed and Madison has watch Harry Potter 5 and the 1st Lord of the Rings. I've watched stuff about New Moon and have been reading the 3 book in the twilight books... I am almost done so David may have to stop by his parents to get the 4th on the way home from work today... YEAH!!!! Ive read them once and I think Ill be reading them over and over again. I love this Books... But Ill stop going on... but hey I AM 21... YYYYYYEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!

No comments: