Thursday, July 23, 2009

That my girls

so we have more updates... Rosealie has learned new words... She says, Me, My baby(which is me) and I love you( and it was really cute cause she said it all day the other day)... Chloe says, help, more, up, princess(and trust me when she says that its bad, it means she wants to watch princess), and food... They are playing alot more... Besides the fact that when Chloe doesn't want to play Rosealie starts crying. And something else that was cute, we went over to David's parents the other day and his sister's were there... Jenny, Rylee, Sara, Tiffany, Shayna, McKayla, & Megan. When we pulled up Rosealie saw Jenny's truck and she said ry, ry. Which is how she says Rylee... It was really cute but Rylee was sleeping so we didn't get to see her. Now we just need to get her to say all their other cousin's names... They can say Gavin but that's it besides rylee... They've been going potting in the toilet more often... They tell me potty. Its funny cause they run in at the sometime and wont it right then and there. I am going to have to get another sit for them... Right now we are watching Winnie the Pooh and we lost them right away.

No comments: