Thursday, October 29, 2009

Wacky Wednesday

So I've decided to start Wacky Wednesday again... Since the girls are getting older and getting into everything, things have been turning really funny and wacky in my house... Since Monday they have decided that it would be fun to case each other around the whole house and push each other into the wall or anything near them... They aren't hurting each other really but all they can do after is laugh way to much... It so cute when they play like this cause you can tell they are going to be BEST FRIENDS in school and not let anyone come between them. Well I can hope for that when they get older but I am sure a boy or something will make them mad at each other and Ill put up with that later in life... I was just looking at pictures and came across this one and its wacky and funny...

No comments: