Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Christmas Shopping

This year for Christmas we weren't going to have a big Christmas only gifts for the girls... Then our bishop called us, and said that he got the feeling and put your names down to go to D.I. and be a part of the Bishop's Box. For you that don't know its where the bishop writes down things you need and put a amount of money to send when you are there on a peace of paper... Well when it came to the date to go my mom came out and my in-laws watched the girls so that we could go without them. After getting everything in the charts we went up to leave and was 60 dollars short on how much the bishop gave us so she sent me to go get more of anything... Well come down to it she sent me back twice. In the end, I got clothes for the girls in bigger sizes so that we had clothes for them later on. They will be put away here soon...

I am just so grateful for the church. For our bishop getting the feeling that he did. For understand and also wanting our girls to have a wonderful Christmas... If it wasn't for him our girls wouldn't have the wonderful Christmas that they are getting now. I know that it was Heavenly Father & Jesus Christ talking to my bishop. With our prayers to them for help, they went to the bishop to help. I am grateful for the church in my life and the understanding that they are there to help & listen to us whenever we need them too. To support us when times are bad. I am grateful to my family that also helps support us in our choosing. For always being there when I just need to call and cry or call when my car needs help!!!! I am so grateful that my parents or grandma Jennie, no matter what are always a phone call away & don't mind my calling cause I am having a bad day. That they know how to comfort me and make me see that no matter what everything will work out, I need to pray and let my prayers be answered & all will work out in the end.

No comments: