Friday, February 26, 2010

Hospital Visit For Rosealie


Rosealie is my good girl that doesn't get hurt but we had to take her to the hospital tonight(well last night since its now Friday)... The last two days she has been running a temp of 100+. I was just thinking its because of her little cold and just gave her some med's. Being the mom that I am I didn't want to have to take her in unless it was a ASAP. So last night we went out to eat with David's family and she really wasn't being her self and not wanting to eat anything. We felt her and she was really HOT. So we asked his grandma that was a nurse. She said to take her in because it could be RSV again. So we went @ 8pm and just got home. I am so grateful for my mother for coming out and sitting with us so that David & Chloe could go home. Come to find out Rosealie has 2 really bad ear infections in both ears. And whats worse we were just at the ear doctor yesterday and said she was fine & that she didn't have any problems right now for infections. Yeah, I am a little mad. But we get to call the doctor tomorrow and get an appointment to get tub's put in her ears in the next few days. For now she is on some really good med's and they should start working in the next 2 days.

No comments: