Monday, April 11, 2011

Update



Sorry its been so dang long. Been really busy with different things. So far in 2011- Jan 22 to Feb 7 David came home on R & R time. It went great besides Rosealie getting seizures but they have almost stopped 100%. The girls turned 3 years old. They are getting so big! They are taking alot more lately. At first Rosealie had to start her speach over again but after her second or third seizure she started talking alot better. She loves saying airplane and goat.. I dont know why but she does. Something else knew is, a few weeks after David left I found out I am pregnant. We got pregnant when he was home. Hoping its just ONE... Cause no matter what this is the last one! I guess this is how I am telling everyone else that doesnt already know.

1 comment:

Sherrie said...

Congratulations! I hope you're healthy and I think the girls will love being BIG sisters!