Thursday, September 18, 2008

Ruth 1:16


I was watching the Work & The Glory with the girls today. In the first one there is a scripture that just keeps playing in my mind. It has from the first time I watched the movie. This scripture is the one that David also left on our white board the day we got sealed. We would also write it in our letters to each other when we were dateing. Its Ruth 1:16. It reads: "And Ruth said, Intreat me not to leave thee, or to return from following thee: for whither thou goest, I go; and where thou lodgest, I will lodge: thy people shall be my people, and thy God my God." If you were to go read the next one so Ruth 1:17. "Where thou diest, will I die, and there will be burnied: the Lord do so to me, and more also, if ought but death part thee and me." Those two scripture's always gets to me. And make me wanted what Ruth was truely thinking when she said these things.

No comments: