Monday, October 20, 2008

We only have????



We only have 8 more days till we go out and see David. Everyone thinks I am weired because I am taking twins on a 3 and half hour plane ride. Well I am not doing it alone. My In-Laws are going with me. My mom was going to come but she is having surgery done on the 30th. I think David would kill me if I didn't bring the girls. He misses them so bad. He feels bad cause he is missing their first words, walking, crawling and eating. Which we understand cause he is taking care of our family. But the girls miss him badly. They will look at he's picture's and say Dada... So they know who he is... But I just cant wait to be in he's arms again. And have him hold all 3 of us together....
David calls the girls he's little princess's... So he cant wait to see he's two little princess's. That's what he always says in he's letters that I get...

No comments: