Saturday, November 1, 2008

GREAT News from David


David called me tonight and was talking to me about his first real day at Ft. Lee. There was of course getting moved into his company and how classes start on Monday and that AIT was only 8 weeks instead of 10 weeks. But he doesn't get to come home for Thanksgiving but gets to come home for Christmas which is great cause Steven & Laura will be down from Texas. But we got great news today. David's Drill Sergeant was so impressed with David that she made him the Team Leader over his platoon. Which is wonderful news!!!! He is so happy for that. He just wishes that the guys in his platoon just start doing what they are told to do... Which I would be mad too. I am so proud of him with everything that he has done with basic training and now this. I am so so proud...

No comments: