Saturday, November 22, 2008

Things In My Mind...

For all you that are wondering what the ETTE is for. My cousin Lorin always would say that. For anyone that knows Lorin or even has never gotten to meet him, all know how much he loves the gospel and how strong his spirit still is. The meaning for ETTE is Endure To The End. Sitting there today next to Madison at Lorin's funereal, just killed me. To see this 8 year old lose her best friend in this whole world. Yes, it was hard for her to say goodbye and stop crying but something that started making me cry. Was my Uncle Craig told Madison that Lorin is still with us all we have to do is just look up and he is there. Which is 100% true. I just never saw it that way. Here I've been so mad at myself cause I also couldn't say goodbye to him because it hurt way to bad. I also lost one of my hero's and best friends. But Uncle Craig made me see that know matter what Lorin was still next to me. Yes, it may hurt that he is gone but he is still really there. Instead of talking to myself when things are wrong my best friend will be there to listen and help me out. I love Lorin so much. And know that I will see him again someday...

No comments: