Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday-2007








We are going back to David & Mine wedding. Jan. 6 2007... In the morning around 5 a.m I was up at Holly North house getting my hair done. After we left there at 7 a.m. We got things together to go over and start getting chairs and tables up. About an hour before we got married we started getting pictures out of the way. When we got married it was the best time of my life. To look into David's eyes and say I Do and hear it back from him. It felt so great. It wasn't our best opening. OK, to say who was all in the wedding. My Nephew Skyler, Madison, My cousin Harley, David's Friend Rustin, My dad, me and David of course. So to start it all off, Harley & Rustin walked down first. Then it was suppose to be Skyler & Madison. Skyler wanted a drink then ran off. Madison didn't want to walk alone so my dad yelled at her and grabbed the rings from her. We walked down laughing. And to top it all off. I started putting David's ring on the wrong finger. But you know what for you that know the Crawford Family, that's US. We are all big, loud and nothing happens without people having a laugh. And the Bishop said my name wrong like 7 times. Which is 100% fine cause it was his first wedding. He had only been bishop for 2 months when we asked him. But all together that was the greatest day even with all the problems. I wouldn't change that day for anything.

No comments: