Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I Am Greatful For Part 2...

OK, Seventh, All of my Grandparents. First without them I wouldn't have my parents. They showed my parents how to take care and raise a family. They told and showed them how to support and live their children. They stand behind you on different things you want because they want you to faille our dreams. As long as you have a plan, you will be 100% fine.


Eighth, My Uncle's & Aunt's. Yes, Uncle Mike I am talking about you. One thing that uncle mike has always done is not made me feel like a child. He didn't talk to me as one never made me feel like one. He listens to our plans and gives his opinion on it. But doesn't mind if you don't take it. I really didn't know two of my uncles and aunts. We haven't lived that close and really didn't get to know each other till my cousin got married. I am so grateful that I got to see them. I was like 2 or 3 last time we saw them both. Then theirs MY Uncle Nilo. Growing up he was mine and not my brothers or cousin uncle. There's alot of picture's with me and Uncle Nilo. And now he is playing with my little girls.

Ninth, Which is the hardest of all. My cousin Lorin. I am so grateful to have spent all the time I could with him growing up. Yes, we were like brother and sister. We didn't get along really at all. I mainly got along with Brandon. But that doesn't change anything. Lorin became my best friend and a hero fighting the cancer. He made me a better person and made me want to take it away from him and make it all go away. Now that I look at it, it wasn't my time to go back. It was his time to go teach to people that have already gone before us. Yes, I miss him to death. And cant wait to see him again.

No comments: