Monday, August 24, 2009

18 Months Old

Rosealie Ann
Chloe Jo

The girls are 18 months old now... Nothing has really changed but the fact they get to go to Nursery now at church... They love it. We have another per of girl twins in our ward. They are 2 months older, but the girls just love playing together. They live right above us. The girls have learned more words. Rosealie say I love you much. Its really cute! Then she gives you a kiss..... Chloe does more then just say her new word. She will walk around if David isn't home and go, " Dada Dada, button button button." She loves to play with David belly-button and her own... Its so cute... She wont even think about playing with my button or Rosealie's which I don't understand maybe its because David jumps when she does it...

They both love to help clean and move things. When I was moving there room around they were in there helping push and helping clean up all the toys. It was so wonderful to have them help... I just wish I could of gotten it on a video. Also last night Chloe was trying to help David clean up milk off of the front room floor. He was using a towel but she got a wipe out and was using that... It was so cute. And she would say sorry... Then after she got up into David's lap and said I love you and your OK... It was funny not to laugh because she was comforting him not the other way around...

They are growing so fast and learning so much stuff. Next thing I am going to know they are going to be getting ready for school...

No comments: