Friday, August 28, 2009

Doing alot of Studying...

So in the Lamoreaux House we are doing and will be doing alot of studying the next couple of months... Like 9 months or maybe more... Since David started getting everything with the school done and ready before Sept 14th, we've started thinking about me going to school. Well first I have to get my GED. So today when David was down at the school, I went online and got a pre-test to study with. We also went down to the Library to look at GED books... When we were there I came up with a good idea for David... So that he can get extra study and learn more then he may at school to look there and see if they have books for his classes... They weren't there at the time but they do have them... So we will be going back in a couple of days to see if they are in... So we are both getting study time down... When the girls take naps and when they are playing or eating, we will be busy... So far today I've done different parts of the GED Test... I did 30 questions and out of the 30 I got 24 right... So I'll be working hard to find out what I did wrong and learn more tomorrow... And this weekend my daddy will be helping me out...

I'd like to take the time to thank all my family and friends that have been really loving and caring. For their support behind me getting the GED test done and going to become a Nurse... And for the support and love behind David getting back into school and doing what he wants to do in life... Thanks alot to each and everyone of you.. Some people I'd love to thank are both parents, my grandparents, uncle mike and Charise Tryon (David's cousin)... Thank you for loving, caring and be so much support, it means alot to both of us...

No comments: