Thursday, January 8, 2009

Eating, Walking & Talking

Miss Chloe Jo
Miss Rosealie Ann

So the girls are now 11 months old and things have changed. Oh my gosh have they changed. Rosealie will be in the pack-n-play and without holding on will walk around the whole thing. Its so funny cause when she notices she gets to happy falls and gets back up again. Now, Chloe has just learned that she can stand. Now she is into everything. But hopefully soon they will both be walking. They are starting to say more words. Today i swear Chloe said I love you. It was so cute. They were in bed and I was laying down and I heard her talking. So I said Miss Chloe Jo, Mommy loves you... And that's when I swear she said it back to me. I jumped up and looked at her and asked if she said i love you back. Just with a BIG smile on her face she moved her head saying no. It was so cute. Rosealie loves the word NO, when I am in getting her ready for bed. In ways its cute because of the fact that she really sleepy but wants to stay up and spend time with her family. But also sad because she is only 11 months and knows that word. They are both eating alot of food. Every time someone else eats in the house they think they HAVE to eat too. So I went and got alot of baby food. And we have already learned what food they LOVE & HATE. They love Ham, Pineapple & Rice and Turkey with veg's. But not the pees in it... They DON'T like chicken soup... So my two wonderful daughters will be 1 next month. And I don't want to believe it. It doesn't feel that long ago I had them. My babies aren't babies anymore. But I guess time just fly by when you are in love and have two wonderful little girls...

No comments: