Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update On The Family

Here is an update on us. David got home Jan 15Th @ 9:30pm. On Friday he went to his unit and got everything taken care of there. If you don't know the military everything has to be done ASAP. Which is better, right? Today, he had his first job interview since he has been home. And he got the JOB!!! He startes training on Monday. Rosealie on Saturday started walking by herself. She will walk from the cough to someone mainly me but also to Grandma Crawford. She will also take just one of your hands and walk around the house and church house. Its really CUTE!!!! Chloe has started walking around the cough but willnt let go. But she will take both of your hands and walk only for a little bit because she gets to scared after awhile. Which 100% fine. They both love eating... Mostly Grandpa Crawford's food off of his plant. But they are getting so big and strong. Just in 2 weeks they will be 1 years old. My babies aren't babies anymore. Well about me, I am doing ok. Just trying to stay away from Hospitals for awhile. My pain has gotten alittle better but still its there. Just taken it one step at a time and trying to make the best out of not taking pain killers. But besides that I have been making rages and blankets for ladies in the ward and family members that have a babies or soon will be having babies. I start off just doing them for them but then I really started loving them myself so I have decided to keep alot for myself. Well at least the girls ones cause everyone is having boys it seems like. But we'll see if I start giving more away soon.... This are just some of the one's I've done. There are alot more....

No comments: