Thursday, January 1, 2009

Starting the New Year!!!

So far this new year, I've said goodbye to David. He has to go back for 2 more weeks of training. The girls and I got up late around 9am. Went to walmart and put the girls down for a nap. And started to clean my room and pack some more cause I stoped for the longs time. I was thinking of different things I could do this new year. Something came to my mind.

1) Be a better wife.
2) Go on more dates.
3) Start FHE & Scripture Study.
4) Get my life where I want it in the church and with families. Both mine and David's.
5) Give stuff away that isn't being used.
6) Get my GED & drivers licences
7) Look at college's for nursing online
8) Be more supporting
9) Keep the house clean all the time
10) Spend more time as a family. Like family camp outs...

Thats just 10 there will be alot more. I am hoping all of mine will get done all this year. Maybe the nursing wont get done but it can get started...

No comments: