Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Up-date on the Family

Here are some up-dates that have been happening in our house... David did get in. He got two grants which helps alot. He goes in on the 8th for an opening on the class. He will get his books and uniform's. Then he startes on 14th @ night... WIth me, I am still studying away but I am getting there... Almost done!!!! Then its off to take the test. Wish me luck! Cause I know I'll be praying and hoping the whole time I am taking the test that I'll pass so that I can start school. Thats why I am studying alot... Yesterday I had to stop becuase I am head was hurting so bad.

Rosealie and Chloe are almost 19 months... Only a couple of days left!!! They have learned some new words... Chloe knows how to get out of her bed... It has only happened twice so hopefully it stops for now. I am not ready to do that just not yet. Rosealie has finally learned how to undress herself. So now we have two in over-alls. They are both loving their toy room. Yesterday I went in to see how they were doing and they had gone to sleep in the stuff-animals. It was really cute didnt get any pictures but it was so wonderful. They have stopped using bottles as of today. After they are washed they will be going away and not coming back out till we have another baby (which will be after david and i are done with school or even after the girls are 3 or 4). The girls are loving nursery. When its singing time the bishop goes in there to sing with all the kids. Rosealie and Chloe just love our bishop.

That is whats going on here in our house for now. Ill let you know how school just going for david here after the 14th... Wish us some LUCK!!!

No comments: