Thursday, September 10, 2009

Change of Plans... Well thinking about it....

Yesterday we were at the Library and Chloe decided to take some books out of the law section of books. Well I got to reading a little of it. And LOVED it... So now instead of looking at being a nurse I am thinking about becoming a Lawyer. I know it will take along time and take alot of thinking and remembering. But I am really truly thinking about doing it. David and I talked about it last night and a little more today. I also looked last night at a MCC book and they have classes for your basic in justice and law. Its a 18 credit course and then you get the basic and have to go to ASU for the rest. Which is fine, it will take alot of time and money but grants are wonderful to get me in for at least a couple of the classes.

Like I said I am just looking. And if I decide to go for it. All start studying and learn alot before I start school cause I'll have to wait till David is done with his schooling first. And hopefully they have some night classes. But if not I guess I'll get a babysitter for awhile and only take one or two classes at first. But first I have to get my basics out of the way. So we are looking at least a couple of years but it will be worth it in the end cause I'll love my job. David & I talked and if its something I want to do we'll have to put off more kids for awhile which will put the girls are the age of 4 to 5. So I'll let you all know what I decide to do... For right now I am going to pray about it some more, get some opinions from some family members, finish studying for my GED, go get my GED and start studying for which ever I decide to do...

No comments: