Thursday, September 17, 2009

School So Far....

Since David has started school, they have gone over rules of course and when they will be getting their books and uniforms. On Tuesday the started to watch the movie Patch Adams. They had to take notes and then they finished it yesterday. When David got home last night he was working on his homework. He has 9 questions that he has to answer from the movie.

When he was doing his homework I kept looking over to see how he was doing. It was funny!!! David's teacher wants everything to be done right. He has to remember grammar and how to write all over again from high school... Since right now I am doing Essay and Grammar work with my GED studying I decided to read David's work when he was doing it. I helped alot.

There were works missing and sentence not done right. I am not trying to make fun of him but I was really truly happy that I could help. I had a feeling to start grammar section on Monday and didn't know why. Now I know why. So today he turns in his homework. We'll see how it goes, I am hoping all goes GREAT! And he gets a 100%.

No comments: