Monday, November 30, 2009

Everything

So everything has happened so fast... So to start, Thanksgiving was wonderful as always... Thank you Dad & Mom for making Thanksgiving every year so great and wonderful... Thank you Uncle Mike for making us smile and laugh so much... And Thank you to all the Aunt & Uncles & my Father for doing so much crazy things growing up to make us have wonderful stories later on... Now its time for Christmas... I almost have everything done. All that's left is going on Tuesday... Then printing of picture's for Christmas gifts for both parents... Tomorrow the Christmas tree will be going up... I cant wait... The girls just don't understand just yet but when all the Christmas gifts come out they will hopefully understand...

Starting Nov to Mar everything is going to be crazy... Nov-Thanksgiving(over) Now I can take that off the list. Dec-Military Family Day without the girls (YEAH) & Christmas , Jan- Wedding Ann. (3 years), Feb-Girls Birthday(2 years old) & Val-day, Mar- Temple Ann. (2 years) And lastly somewhere in there hopefully we find out if David is getting deployed... I just want to know so that I don't go crazy..

No comments: