Wednesday, November 18, 2009

In Loving Memory Of Lorin Neal Merkley

Lorin Neal Merkley
June 25, 1990-Nov. 18, 2008
Today has been a year since Lorin as passed away. It's still is hard to believe that he is gone. I still keep telling myself that when we go over to Grandma's & Aunt Leann's house that he will be sitting there watching TV & when he isn't there it hurts. The most strongest and faithful person in this whole world isn't with us anymore and it hurts alot. It so hard to think about what happened to him and know that he had faith the whole time even up to the last seconds. For his whole life he always had that faith in the Lord, & I never understood how someone with the faith could ever have happen what has happened to Lorin. Every time I'd see him at the hospital I always told myself that I would take his place at anytime because he didn't deserve any of it. Even know, he was younger then me I looked up to him. I always wanted him here so I can have my children look up to him and be as strong in the church as he was. I remember when he came down to the hospital after I had the girls. He was so scared of holding them because he didn't want to hurt them. I miss him so much... He was my biggest hero. I know now that he is what keeps me going. I can now tell my daughters and children to come how much faith Lorin has. & how strong of a person he was. That he was going to be the best missionary and bring so many people in our church. He was the best example in every one's life. He made me see how much everyone needs to be strong and faithful to the church. Everyday I go on knowing that one day we will see each other again & I can show my children how much of a hero he was to me. I may not be able to see him but I know he is right next to each of us all day long. He watches over us and makes us safe... I will always teach my children to be just like him, know matter what life puts in their way. I love and miss Lorin so much. But I will do has he always would say to us to remember to "Endure to the End" & that's what I am going to do.

No comments: